Our client is a part of the family owned Belgian textile group Procotex Corporation S.A. and is active in the preparation of flax fibres for the spinning industry. Flax is a very sustainable textile fibre and its global market importance is growing with 10% per year. In this moment, company employs 120 people in two sites: Garliava and Panevėžys. To further manage and improve the quality of our products through robotics, artificial intelligence and deep learning, the company is looking for a motivated textile engineer to join active team in Panevėžys.
Your daily tasks, responsibilities and duties at work would be:
- Joining our management team having regular contact with the Belgian management;
- Optimizing quality and productivity of our products, matching optimum machine settings with raw material characteristics (manned laboratory at disposal);
- Managing machine adjustments to optimize productivity and quality of the end product;
- Coaching and training operators and technical team to strive for optimal quality at optimal productivity;
- Set up and follow up a preventive maintenance program;
- Discuss improvements with the management team according to the best available technology;
- Supervise the safety at work;
- Assist to become ISO 9001 certified;
- Possible business trips to Garliava.
What do we expect from you:
- Master level or equal through experience;
- Strong affinity with production floor and technical functioning of machines;
- Experience in textiles is an advantage (Carding, combing machines, spinning, etc.);
- Enjoy lifelong learning about machinery and fibre comportment through self-study, testing, networking or internet;
- Managerial skills – motivated, entrepreneur, team player, extravert, logical extrapolation, creative and innovative, sense of responsibility, hands on; Curiosity and creativity to tackle challenges, which is your second nature;
- Fluent English communication skills and living nearby Panevėžys.
- A challenging and responsible management function in a professional family enterprise with international fame where state of the art technology is setting the norm for the global flax sector;
- Good opportunities to develop competences and skills;
- An attractive remuneration package.
We guarantee the confidentiality of your data. We will transfer the CV to the client only with your consent. Ltd. company „Personalo valdymo sistemos” is registered as a personal data manager in the state register.
Please send your CV in Lithuanian or English with the reference “Textile engineer” to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org