Our client –Ltd. Company Mobile Worker is a Norwegian Capital Company with a 23-year experience mainly focused on business creating software solutions for fieldworker services. Mobile Worker serves businesses mainly in construction, electrician industries and those that are project focused. Company’s solutions are used by over 10 000 users in Norway and other European countries. Company is in tight partnership with Devinco AS, developer of market leading software solutions for electricians in Norway. Thus, they are ready to achieve new goals with a greater focus on integrated mobile solutions for fieldworker services businesses. Mobile Worker is now looking for software developers to join young and active team in Šiauliai.
Your daily tasks, responsibilities and duties at work would be:
- Develop device and web software solution modules for our clients;
- Applications development with .NET, Angular and Flutter;
- Collaborate with team members on project priorities, deadlines and outcomes;
- Work as international team member.
What do we expect from you:
- IT technology education;
- Experience in C# development;
- Advantage – Angular (TS, JS), Flutter (DART) knowledge or willing to learn mentioned frameworks;
- Front End and/or Back End API development experience;
- Agile development practices;
- Good Lithuanian and English skills;
- Experience in unit and integration testing;
- Experience in continuous integration and continuous deployment;
- Passion for new technologies, software development trends, patterns and frameworks.
What will you receive:
- Interesting projects, that are developed by using newest technologies;
- Good opportunities to develop competences and skills;
- Scrum work process;
- Competitive salary;
- Health insurance;
- Team building events;
- Office location – Šiauliai, Lithuania.
We guarantee the confidentiality of your data. We will transfer the CV to the client only with your consent. Ltd. company „Personalo valdymo sistemos” is registered as a personal data manager in the state register.
Please send your CV in Lithuanian or English with the reference “Software developer” to the following email address email@example.com