Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Our client – „Formula Air Baltic“ – a successful, international manufacturing company, specializing in the field of industrial dust extraction and ventilation, is currently looking for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for permanent work in Šiauliai.
Your daily tasks, responsibilities and duties at work would be:
Responsible for day to day financial and accounting operations;
Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing check list, with special focus on stocks and work in progress;
Develop and maintain internal control and an effective accounting system and policies;
Proceed the payments with suppliers and follow the trade receivables to ensure the customers pay on time;
Review contracts to eliminate terms and conditions which are not in favour of Formula Air;
Work with external parties like auditors;
Any other tasks assigned by management.
- Taxation and reporting
Prepare yearly, quarterly and monthly tax and statistic report as per regulation;
Prepare internal reports (for example cash forecast, turnover forecast, debtor reporting, ICA reporting, monthly financial reporting), perform costs and revenues analysis;
Prepare management reports analyses and KPI reporting, to evaluate and support decision making;
Be the local driver of the budget process;
Have monthly contact with Financial Director in the Netherlands and prepare the monthly group reporting;
Prepare quarterly reporting to our bank;
Prepare quarterly subsidy reporting for European Union LVPA.
You perform the monthly salary run for our staff in Lithuania;
You perform HR related task.
Part of the management team of the Lithuanian site;
Team leader of Financial department with 2 employees.
Represent finance in all local projects, as example the further implementation of our company ERP and project for improved use of NetSuite.
What do we expect from you:
- Bachelor / Master degree in Financial management;
- Successful work experience, minimum 5 years of experience in relevant positions (manufacturing company – an advantage);
- Good computer skills (MS Office, NetSuite, Rivilė);
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English;
- Ability to work in a team and independently;
- Intrinsic motivation, diligence and quick orientation;
- Organization, analytics and communication;
- Self-starter, social skills, service minded.
What will you receive:
- Constant work in a stable company;
- Good opportunities to develop competences and skills;
- Friendly and dynamic team with a common goal;
2464 €/month (bruto)
We guarantee the confidentiality of your data. We will transfer the CV to the client only with your consent. Ltd. company „Personalo valdymo sistemos” is registered as a personal data manager in the state register.
Please send your CV in English and Lithuanian with the reference “Chief Financial Officer” to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org